Thursday, October 8, 2009

#1 (because you are celestial, but keep your glow restrained)

the biological imperatives:
survival, territorialism, competition,
reproduction, & quality of life-seeking.

these: some real science facts,
no joke serious information –

not like my information,
informal, bananas.

I could kiss you on the face,
every time the calliope passes
and and and
it would be the same.

more realistically,
on account of your wet mouth -
a callioflute-hydraulophone.

Like a carousel,
every time you pass,
roundandup, roundanddown.

        I feel I’m constantly waiting in yr vestibule
        braiding wires to restore the flow of current
        the perpetual entrancebound circuit unbreaker.

words do what I say
and I know the names
of all the winds
(brothers Boreos and Notus,
brothers Eurus and Zypherus)
& still

the persistence of was
remains

and you are not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment